2020 Winter Elopement Package | Jacks Retreat Queenstown NZ
What do you get when you combine the notion of Après-ski and Romance? A runaway winter elopement in Queenstown, NZ! Dust off your ski’s, press your suit and pack your gown…this will be a weekend of romance, fun and adventure like no other.
Nothing says hot passion quite like a romantic elopement in Queenstown at winter time. Think snow capped mountains; fresh mountain air; sipping aromatic mulled wine, while snuggled up next to an open roaring fire. The Lovers Elopement Co…love a winter wedding for all the romance of the season. We feel this is the perfect time to embrace your sense of adventure and individuality and marry in a style that celebrates your relationship. To create a day of substance and purpose, while creating traditions that are your own in one of the most breathtaking places on earth and our very own adventure capital – Queenstown, New Zealand!
We considered what the perfect ‘mini-moon’ would look like and we think we have found it! The Lovers have teamed up with the dreamiest accomodation at Jacks Point, ‘Jacks Retreat‘ and we have curated a very special Winter Elopement Offering that ticks all the boxes for romance, style and in the most beautiful surroundings you can imagine.
Why do we love Jacks Retreat? Where do we start! It is a private luxurious accomodation nestled amongst the natural beauty of Jacks Point in Queenstown. Positioned next to the 7th hole of the Jacks Point Golf Course and enjoys panoramic views across Lake Wakatipu and Cecil Peak mountain ranges to your West and breathtaking views of the Remarkable mountain range to your East. This modern architecturally designed studio has its own private outdoor terrace area with an open wood fireplace and a private garden with stunning mountain and lake vistas.
So here is what we have in store for your intimate winter getaway in Queenstown! Let The Lovers Elopement Co. curate the dreamiest day at this breathtaking lakefront venue. Book any Lovers Elopement Package and then add on the following Jacks Retreat Winter Elopement Package. All you need to do is book your airfares and we will take care of the rest – this will be a weekend dreams are made of.
- 3-night stay at the luxurious lake front Jacks Retreat Studio.
- We will host your Wedding Ceremony for up to 10 guests in the gorgeous garden of Jacks Retreat, with breath-taking lake and mountains views as your backdrop.
- Enjoy a bottle of complimentary Central Otago wine and Artisan cheese board with homemade treats as your pre-wedding treat.
- Celebrate together sipping your complimentary champagne / or mulled wine while sitting on your own private terrace in front of the fire…gazing at each other or the stars…
- Option to take a helicopter ride from Jacks Retreat lawn and straight up into the mountains to find the perfect piece of wilderness to enjoy and capture every moment of your special day, or simply stay at Jacks Point exploring its raw & wild beauty.
- Gourmet continental breakfast supplied in your studio daily, including local & seasonal produce
- Al a carte breakfast + beverage at Jacks Point Clubhouse restaurant supplied daily
- Invite to pre-dinner drinks + canapés with your host in the main house on an evening of choice
- Option for groom entertainment on the morning of your wedding (details below)
Ok girls on the morning of your wedding we like to keep your groom entertained while you enjoy a morning of pamper and hair and make up in your retreat accomodation. So we have devised a plan to get your groom out of your hair and so he can have some fun too!
Introducing the Groom Tour / Entertainment! Your host can provide transport or your groom can drive himself and includes such options as:
- Early morning first tracks 2-hour ski session
- Jacks Point hike or E-bike ride
- Gym session / spa + sauna at Millbrook Resort
- Grooming / pampering session at The Gents Barber shop in Queenstown
If you are seeking an adventure and the perfect opportunity to runaway and get married to your one true love – this is the answer. What a wonderful time to enjoy our very own kiwi backyard; throw in a bit of skiing and snuggle up by the fire sipping wine while toasting your marriage. Magic!